Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Coupons and Circulars




Well, I want to tell you all about another fantastic trip to Acme! After reviewing the weekly circular and the Sunday coupons I headed to the Acme to get some great deals. Kellogg's cereals and products were on sale the week I went. The big sale was the 5 boxes of Poptarts for $5. I think the cereal was like 4 boxes for $6 too...I can't remember exactly because I already sent in my original receipt for my Kellogg's $10 rebate. Anyway, I purchased 10 Kellogg's items, the 5 boxes of Poptarts and then some yummy cereal (5 boxes) and a bag of delicious red seedless grapes (88 cents a pound!) all for only $11.58 because of the sale prices and my 4 manufacturers coupons. And then with the Kellogg's sponsored $10 rebate that makes the grand total $1.58! I wish I could tell you the actual retail price...I'll estimate it to be about $40 given the usual prices of Poptarts, cereals, and grapes. I paid about 4% of the regular cost! Again, I highly recommend cross referencing Sunday coupons with the weekly circular! Happy shopping and saving! Oh, by the way, I don't recommend buying lots of Poptarts and surgary cereals, but this was a deal I couldn't pass up and I thought the boys (and me and DVB) would enjoy a little change.





1 comment:

  1. When it's practically free - bring on the sugary breakfast foods. :-)

    ReplyDelete