Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Cheap (nearly free) Christmas Cards

So, I was debating if I should wait to see if Seehere.com would offer free cards again like last year, but I had heard about some good deals from Snapfish so I went ahead and ordered some.  If anyone does here about the Seehere.com offer, please let us know.  It was in November that they came around last year.  Not sure if any of you acted on the opportunity to get a $10 credit last week from Snapfish, but you can use that money for your card orders.  I used these two codes, BABIES and BABYMAIL, in two separate orders to get a set of 20 4x8 cards, $14.99 value, for free.  You just have to pay for shipping which is $5.99/set.  I believe these codes expire on Oct. 31st.   Thankfully, my $10 credit applied to the shipping charges, so after each order, I only paid $3.48 out of pocket for 40 Christmas cards.  Yeah!   I am also going to use many of my Pampers points from the Gifts to Grow Rewards program to get a free set of 25 cards from Shutterfly too.  So I will be well on my way to having my Christmas cards taking care of for less than $5!  Not bad!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, I was going to use VistaPrint to get 20 cards for 1.99, but, depending on what shipping looks like, I may do this instead.

    You can definitely have some pictures. Which ones would you like? Or should I just email you all the ones I've posted?

    PS-- I lost the link to your family blog but would like to subscribe. Can I have it again?

    ReplyDelete