Do you have a blog? Well, I just found out (thanks, Freebies 4 Mom) about a great and super simple way to try to score a $25 credit to your Shutterfly account. All you need to do is share a photo card that you made on your blog and then email the link to Shutterfly. Did you see the Thanksgiving card I posted? That's part of this offer.
Here are the steps:
1. Log into your Shutterfly account.
2. Click on "My Shutterfly"
3. Next, click on "View My Projects" (if you have them, otherwise you'll have to make a card).
4. Click on the dot/circle underneath the card you would like to share. Don't click on the card/picture itself.
5. On the next page follow the prompts to give a title and description.
6. Click on the "Share Project" link on the right hand side.
7. You can then either share through Blogger or embed a widget to your blog.
It's that simple. You will get a message that it has been shared. And then don't forget to email firstname.lastname@example.org and let them know you posted it and give them your actual blog link. I just got my email back from Shutterfly and they will process my entry and let me know if it qualifies.
I hope it works for you!