Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Homeschool Freebie of the Day!

Are you homeschooling your children?  Do you plan to homeschool in the future?  Do you love free stuff?  Well, I have a site I want to tell you about.  I recently discovered Homeschool Freebie, a site that offers free homeschool resources to homeschooling families.  They offer a "Freebie of the Day" each and every day of the week, Monday-Friday.  The best way to find out about the upcoming freebies is to be on their email list.  I get an email every Sunday with the upcoming freebies.  You can read more about this site here and join the email list here.  If it is something you are interested in, you need to download the PDF that day, as it may not be offered as a freebie again.  I have already downloaded some great resources to add to my own collection.  I am excited about this week's freebies of the day, The Big Handbook of Nature Study by Anna Botsford Comstock (Part II--bird study and fish study is also available for download today).  And I am pretty sure that each day this week will be a new freebie in this series.  This looks like it will be very helpful for future science lessons with my boys!  Happy homeschooling!




No comments:

Post a Comment