Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

ACME deals get even better!

I just wanted to post real quick that the cereal and milk deals at ACME just got even sweeter.  Now, you can get fee, or really cheap fruit too!  I was there yesterday picking up my Kellogg's cereal and free milk and discovered that some of the boxes of cereal had "peelies"  (sticker coupons on the boxes) on them for $1.00 off fresh fruit purchase when you buy two participating boxes of Kellogg's cereal.  So I picked up 4 boxes of Pops and 2 boxes of Froot Loops since they were are included in the deal.  I got four of the peelies, but only used three yesterday.  SO, for only $7.97, I walked away with 6 boxes of cereal, 2 FREE gallons of milk, a 4 pound bag  of navel oranges (sale price $1.99) and 3 bananas with all the sales, deals, and coupons.  It was like getting the fruit for free too!  Yeah for ACME!

No comments:

Post a Comment