Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A GREAT DEAL AND A GREAT CAUSE

So, I was reading on this blog called Deal Seeking Mom and found out about this. Its a deal where you can get a bunch of online discount codes and/or gift certificates, and services that are valued at $799 and the proceeds are donated to the American Cancer Society. You can get it for $29.99 or $17.99 if you use one of my codes. If my code doesn't work, you may still be able to use the code that the Deal Seeking Mom has listed. You get a great deal and you are supporting a great cause! Remember this is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Here are my codes to score an the 40% off discount:

1st: GAA24AC5945FH826
2nd: 72634AC5945FH926
3rd: 782D4AC5945FHA26


Here's what you get in The Big Bundle: (The ones that I am excited about are in red.)

Papa John’s: $10 Gift Card (first 2500 bundles only!)
Restaurant.com: $25 Gift Certificate
Skype: 1 Month Unlimited* US & Canada Subscription
Trend Micro: AntiVirus plus AntiSpyware 2010
PopCap Games: Bejeweled 2
Shoebuy: $10 Gift Certificate
TripIt: 6 Months of TripIt Pro
Zagat: 3 Month Subscription to ZAGAT.com
Corel: Photo Album 7
CyberLink: MediaShow 5
1-800-Flowers.com: $20 Savings Pass
Snapfish: 16×20 Poster
Evernote: $25 off Evernote Premium
WinZip: Winzip 12.1 Standard
Threadless Tees: $5 Coupon
Hotels.com: $50 Off a 3 Night Stay
Collectorz: Movie Collector – Standard Edition
Nordstrom: $20 Rebate with a $100 Purchase
RoboForm Pro
Mozy: 50% Off One Year of MozyHome Unlimited
Playfirst: Diner Dash
ImTOO/Xilisoft: 3GP Video Converter
Foxit: PDF Creator
Dropbox: 3 Months of Dropbox Pro (50GB)
Picnik: 6 Months of Picnik Premium
23andMe: $50 Off the Full Edition
LancĂ´me: Free Shipping on ANY Order Plus Four Deluxe Samples
SmugMug: $25 Off a SmugMug Account
CircuitCity.com: $10 off $100 purchase
Gap: $20 off $100 purchase at Gap.com
PETCO.com: $25 Coupon off $100 Purchase
GoDaddy: 1 Domain


Be aware though that some of these discount codes expire soon. I am excited because I scored the Papa John's $10 gift certificate (only 2500 of those) that I hope I can combine it with the Eagles Pizza Deal next week.

By the way, I'm not sure if anyone even reads this blog. If you stop by, can you say hi real quick so I know this is worth doing? My family blog is still having technical difficulties, so I am having fun keeping up with this one recently. I have been loving searching some great deals lately. Happy shopping and saving!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment