Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

Rite Aid Shopping Trip



Retail Value: Over $50 (there's one item missing because I'm using it already...this really cool lip gloss-chapstick)

Actually Paid: $3

So, how did I pull this deal off? Well, last week, Rite Aid had quite a few items that had Single Check Rebates (SCR) that made the items free (once you submit the receipts online and get your check back). Several items were on sale and I had coupons for them, i.e. the candy, hair dye (the truth is out I color my hair...hehehe), Tide, and the razor and blades. A combo of sales, SCR, and coupons too! The best part is I had two coupons for Rite Aid this one and one from the Video Values that I wrote about before. I wasn't sure I would be able to use both, but I did score another $10 off the total by using both. It never hurts to try. I got some good stuff and once I get my check back from Rite Aid it will have been only $3 out of my pocket. Don't forget to look at this weeks SCR offers. They have some more items that will be free. Do you have any good Rite Aid deal scenarios to share?

1 comment: