Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What is your favorite online photo processing site?

So, do you prefer, Shutterfly or Snapfish? Or maybe SeeHere or is there another site your prefer to get your pictures and photo gifts from? My vote is definitely for Shutterfly. I am so thankful a friend referred me to Shutterfly about two years ago. Why do I like them so much...let me tell you. The quality is top-notch. I just got my free 100 prints from Snapfish yesterday and since I haven't dealt with them in awhile, I must say I was a little disappointed in the quality compared to Shutterfly. Don't get me wrong, I was thankful to get the free prints, but it did make me realize even more why I stick with Shutterfly. Customer service is also great. Any time I have had an issues with anything, they have always been easily accessible and have taken care of the problem. For example, several months ago, I got some prints and enlargements delivered and quite a few of them were bent from the packaging and delivery. I called the company and they replaced all the ones I told them were damaged for free with free shipping and I didn't even have to return the old ones. They also have deals running all the time, whether its sales on prints, photo gifts, free shipping, etc. I can always find some sort of discount code on Ebates or retailmenot.com. For two years now, I have also had the annual print savings plan which gives you 30% of all prints, enlargements, and collages and this discount can be combined with other deals. You pay $29.99/year for the plan and they also give you an 8 x 11 photo book for free! I LOVE their photo books. Most of you know, I love to scrapbook, but with three children, I can't do the traditional scrapbooking anymore. Photo books are the way for me now and Shutterfly has the best quality and options. Shutterfly is also is affiliated with the Pampers Rewards program, so I have also scored free prints and photo books by using my Pampers Rewards. Not familiar with the Pampers Rewards....those little peelies on the diaper packages have codes that give you points to get free stuff! Don't throw them away. I can also get free stuff with my VISA check card through PNC bank. Again, another rewards program, you get points for purchases, and then you use the points to get stuff. I use my points for $25 Shutterfly gift cards. And another reason I like Shutterfly is that is works great with our MAC. Very streamline and simple. So who do you like and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment