Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hot! Free Shipping and 15% off code for The Children's Place

If you have read this blog long enough, most of you know I am a big fan of The Children's Place. Well, just in...you can score free shipping AND use a 15% off code! The free shipping is just for today and tomorrow (Friday). I have never seen free shipping before, nor have I been able to combine codes, but tonight, it happened. I am excited to say that I found out about this deal all on my own too, no other mommy blogs told me, though I am sure every other blog has this posted. I haven't checked. They have very limited quantities of their Monster Sale clearance stuff, but I did find 6 items and only had to pay a little over $15!!! Yippy! They have a lot of spring stuff on sale too, but I didn't look at that yet. You know me, I don't like to spend more the $3-5 per item when it comes to children's clothes. If I get a chance, maybe I'll glance over the spring things to see if there is anything cute for my three boys...maybe an Easter outfit or something. Anyway, here are the codes: FSFEB2010 (free shipping), C99AA (15%), and if you haven't done so already, please, please sign up through Ebates, and get another 3% back. How many of you shop through Ebates? Please let me know if you do or if you decide to sign up. It is soooo worth it and it is so easy and there are no catches, just free money! I just got another "Big Fat Check" in the mail. So far, I have earned over $40 in less than a year, just by shopping online like I normally would. If you sign up, you get a bonus $5 after your first eligible purchase. If I have convinced you, I really encourage you to sign up and if you would be so kind, use my link above, or the button on my homepage, and I get a referral bonus too. Thanks in advance! Happy shopping and let me know if you get any great deals at The Children's Place.

No comments:

Post a Comment