Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

HOT! Amazon Diaper Deal! Diapers for 2 cents each!

If you haven't heard about it already, I will tell you about a fantastic diaper deal at Amazon.com!  If you get Parents magazine and/or Parenting the Early Years magazine you can look for the 20% off coupons in the August and September issues.  They are orange post-card like coupons.  I found three different coupons in my three magazines (each one starts with a different letter, W, A, and X).  You can actually stack all three coupons!!!  To make the deal even sweeter, join the Subscribe and Save program to score an additional 30% off plus free, 2-day shipping!  The Subscribe and Save program is free to join and you can cancel at anytime.  Unless of course you want to get diapers from Amazon on a regular basis.  I plan on canceling mine after my first order is delivered.  What's even cooler about this deal is that my magazines were free too!  Do you have these magazines laying around in your house?  Do you need diapers?  Let me know what kind of deal you get?  I think there is even a Pampers coupon floating around on Amazon.com, however, I really rushed through my order and just went with the Luvs. You may be able to make it an even sweeter deal with the Pampers.  And remember to use an Amazon gift card if you have any from Swagbucks!


Here's what I got:
Luvs Diapers, size 4, 180 count




Item(s) Subtotal:$35.54
Shipping & Handling:$22.56
Promotion Applied:-$10.66
Free Shipping:-$22.56
Promotion Applied:-$7.11
Promotion Applied:-$7.11
Promotion Applied:-$7.11
-----
Total Before Tax:$3.55
Sales Tax:$0.00
-----
Total for This Shipment:$3.55
-----




A big thank you to Money Saving Mom and Babycheapskate for this deal.  This is a great way to stock up at only 2 cents a diaper.  Even for us that use cloth diapers, you can't pass this up!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this! I managed to find my 2 coupons from Aug and Sept Parents and used it on some nightime diapers (the only diapers we're still using)!

    ReplyDelete