Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Rite Aid Shopping Trip-week of 3/21: Only $9.95 Out of Pocket!!


Do you see all those different things I got in the picture? Yes, 4 packs of Huggies diapers and Pull-ups, Kotex products, fancy, Organix Shampoo/Conditioner, and some Johnson's baby wash, all for only $9.95 out of pocket! The retail for all this stuff would have been about $72 and if I only got them on sale it would have been about $52. With a well, thought out plan, I used a variety of coupons from the internet, coupons from the mail/paper, Video Values coupons, "try me free" rebates, store sales, and Single Check Rebates to get the price down as low as I did. I did do 2 different transactions in order to use two total purchase coupons. Pretty impressive don't you think? Especially with all those diapers! Yes, I do use cloth diapers most of the time, but I also keep disposables on hand for the YMCA trips, long car rides, night time, etc. Good news though, my middle child is doing fantastic with potty training. I am hoping that by summer I will only have one in diapers!

This is the week to hit up the diaper deal at Rite Aid. There is a fabulous $3.00 off/1 pack of Huggies/Pull-ups that is floating around here. Print two of them and then combine it with the store sale, $8.99/jumbo pack. You can stack it with the coupon you can find on the Video Values site here for Huggies and Pull-ups. And they are offering a $1.00 single check rebate too ( limit 1). You can get one pack for $2.99 and additional packs of pull-ups for $3.99 depending on how many coupons you have!!! What a steal! Don't forget to earn 20 credits to also get your $5/20 purchase. You can get diapers for about 13-15 cents (well, actually only 8 cents for size 3 Snug and Dry) each depending on the size and even less if you use your total purchase coupon.
You can also find a Kotex coupon on the Video Values site. I won't give you ever detail about my deal, unless you really want it. If so, let me know. Here is another total purchase coupon you may like. I do want to thank my friend BA for letting me know about the BOGO deal on the Oragnix shampoo. I was able to combine it with the "try me free" manufacturer rebate making them both free. I am excited to try this new stuff. What do I mean by "try me free?" Well, sometimes products have a little tag or peelie sticker on them offering the item for free after mail in rebate. You just save your receipt and mail it in with the form and in about 2-3 months you get a check back for the purchase price.

No comments:

Post a Comment